Try serving your veggies as a muffin with this recipe.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Yields: 8 people
2 cups spelt flour
1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup grated or finely chopped veggies
1 cup soy or rice milk
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Lightly grease a muffin tin.
- Mix flour, parsley and salt in a bowl.
- Make a well, add eggs and veggies.
- Mix lightly, gradually adding milk.
- Mixture should be lumpy. Do not over mix.
- Fill each muffin cup 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool before serving.