Before you reach for the potato chips, why not make some parsnip chips? Made with olive oil and sea salt, they are sure to please your cravings for salty food.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Yields: 10 people
1 pound parsnips
Sea salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash parsnips well.
- Slice parsnips very thin, crosswise, creating circular pieces and place in a bowl.
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil, salt and pepper and toss so each piece is coated.
- Spread evenly over two baking sheets and place in the oven.
- Remove after 30 minutes or until desired crispness.