If you haven't tried making a "steak" out of portobello mushrooms, you are really missing out!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Yields: 4 people
4 Portobello mushrooms
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 teaspoons oregano
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut off mushroom stems and wash both tops and stems.
- Mix oil, oregano and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl.
- Place mushroom tops and stems in a baking dish with an edge.
- Pour oil mixture over mushrooms and bake for 30 minutes.