Nori Ginger Tofu Scramble
Try scrambling tofu instead of eggs for a delicious breakfast meal.
NORI GINGER TOFU SCRAMBLE
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 2 people
3 sheets nori
1 tablespoon oil
1 package tofu
1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
1 teaspoon tamari
- Cut nori sheets into very thin one inch strips (scissors work best).
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Crumble tofu and add to skillet once oil is heated
- Simmer until tofu is heated
- Stir in nori, ginger, nutritional yeast and tamari.
- Cook for 5 more minutes or until fully heated through.
- Sprinkle on toasted sesame seeds for added flavor.
- Add tomatoes or other veggies for variety.