Lime Mahi Mahi
Fish lovers unite! You'll flip head over heels for this mahi mahi recipe using ginger, lime, and tamari soy sauce.
LIME MAHI MAHI
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Yields: 2 people
2 6-8 ounces, mahi mahi fillets
Sea salt and pepper to taste
2 limes, juiced
3 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
2 inches fresh grated ginger root grated, 1 1/2 teaspoons
1 tablespoon olive oil
Lemon, cut into 4 slices
- Rinse fish, season with sea salt and pepper, and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Combine the lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, and olive oil in a small bowl and pour over fish.
- Turn over the mahi mahi in the marinade and let it sit in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat skillet on medium-high heat.
- Cook fish with marinade for 6-7 minutes per side or until fish is firm and opaque.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon.
Image credit: Image courtesy of Daniel Eizans/Flickr