Late Summer Corn Salad
There's nothing like sweet corn in the summer! This salad is no exception. Adding peppers and cilantro give it a little kick. Try it and see for yourself!
LATE SUMMER CORN SALAD
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Yields: 6 people
4 ears of corn
1/2 small red onion, diced
1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
1/2 bunch cilantro, minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
Juice of 1 lemon
Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Boil corn in a large pot for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from pot and cool by running under cold water.
- Cut kernels from the cobs and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Finely dice the onion and peppers, mince the cilantro and add to the bowl with the corn.
- Add oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix well.
Add black beans for a blast of healthy, lean protein, and make this dish a meal!