Easy Pork Chops
Need some comfort food, fast? There's nothing easier than pork chops. Combine them with apples, and you have yourself a delicious main course meal for 2.
EASY PORK CHOPS
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Yields: 2 people
1 tablespoon ghee
2 pork chops
1 apple peeled, cored and sliced
2/3 cup apple juice or cider
Fresh ground pepper
2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- Heat ghee in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add pork chops placing the apple slices around the edges.
- Cook the pork for about 1-2 minutes on each side until brown.
- Pour in apple juice, add fresh ground pepper to taste and lower the heat.
- Cover and simmer until cooked, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in yogurt and bring back to simmer.
- Serve with apples, rice and/or vegetables and use additional sauce for flavor.
Image credit: Image courtesy of Derek/Flickr