COMFORT FOOD SERIES #3: SPICED BAKED BANANAS
So looks like my sweet tooth is in full swing. Another Clean swap for the holiday season. So instead of that apple pie or pumpkin scone try this easy, yet yummy spiced banana recipe.
COMFORT FOODS: Spiced Baked Bananas
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Yields: 4 people
4 firm bananas
1 teaspoon olive oil
1-inch piece grated fresh ginger
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1/2 tablespoon nutmeg
1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Peel and cut bananas in half, lengthwise.
- Oil a baking pan and arrange bananas.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, nutmeg and raisins.
- Cover and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wonderful with chocolate sauce.