Cilantro Mango Chicken
Try this mango chicken recipe when you're craving something sweet as a main dish!
CILANTRO MANGO CHICKEN
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Yields: 4 people
2 whole skinless, boneless chicken breasts, split
8 ounces greek plain yogurt
1 cup cilantro, finely chopped
1/2 cup fresh lime, juiced
Dash of cayenne pepper
1 cloves fresh garlic, minced
1 large ripe mango, peeled, finely diced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine 1/4 cup yogurt, 1/4 cup of cilantro, half of the lime juice, cayenne pepper and garlic. Coat chicken breast with this mixture, marinate for at least 1 hour.
- While chicken marinates, purée remaining yogurt, 2/3 of cubed mango, 1/2 teaspoon lime juice and 1 cup cilantro in blender.
- Bake chicken in a glass baking dish for 25-30 minutes.
- Place chicken on serving plates, pour on sauce and sprinkle with mango and extra sauce on side.
- Add a sprig of fresh cilantro for garnish.